Are you eager to look and feel your best? An NAD drip is just about the closest you can come to a fountain of youth and health today!
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+ for short, also often simply called NAD) is a powerful coenzyme that contributes to almost all aspects of human health and functioning. Not only do our NAD levels gradually decline through the aging process; factors like stress, illness, and excessive alcohol consumption can speed this decline up exponentially.
NAD+ is a coenzyme of the Vitamin B3 that activates reactions after binding to protein molecules . As we age, NAD+ levels decrease within our bodies. Habits such as overeating and excessive alcohol consumption can also lead to a decline in NAD+ . Unfortunately, low levels of NAD+ play a major role in premature skin aging, Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, heart disease, and vision loss
Replenishing your lost NAD can play a critical role in improving your overall wellbeing, by:
- Boosting your energy levels significantly.
- Increasing your cognitive function — improving your focus, mental clarity, and memory.
- Lifting your mood and neurological function properly on a cellular level.
- Promoting healthy skin, hair, and nails, as restoring your NAD levels to where they should be stimulates cell regeneration.
- Reducing the aches and pains you might feel, whether from an injury, chronic conditions, or from working out vigorously.
- Helping you maintain or achieve a healthy weight, as NAD also has a hand in your metabolism / metabolic processes supporting any weight management process.
- Fighting addiction or substance abuse, and more specifically the withdrawal symptoms that set in as you try to part with the substance or behavior you are addicted to.
There are a couple of different ways to boost your NAD levels — including by eating foods rich in MNM (nicotinamide mononucleotide) and vitamin B3, both of which help the body to produce NAD, and by taking an oral supplement.
If you are in a hurry, though, or you simply want the best, an NAD IV treatment is the most potent way to access NAD supplementation. NAD+ infusions are given by IV drip and delivered directly to your body's cells for better absorption. By taking your digestive system out of the equation entirely, an NAD drip ensures that your body can put all the NAD you receive through an IV to good use immediately.
Have you already tried IV vitamin therapy? An NAD drip isn’t quite the same as most vitamin infusions or hangover cures. Here’s what to expect when getting an NAD IV Therapy for the first time.
What’s in an NAD Drip?
In their purest form, NAD IV therapy contains nothing but saline and Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) . Many people will opt to receive a super NAD IV treatment, however, which is packed full of vitamins and minerals as well. The classic Myers cocktail is the most common addition to an NAD drip, and many IV therapy centers recommend adding glutathione too.
How much NAD will you be given? Because every person’s needs are unique, there is no standard dose. Most people will receive a minimum of 250 mg of NAD+ in a single drip, but your treating nurse will be able to tailor the dose to your needs after you discuss your medical history (including current symptoms and any medications you may be taking) and your personal goals.
How Long Does an NAD Drip Take to Administer?
An NAD drip takes longer than most IV vitamin drips — usually approximately three hours. This, too, varies from one person to the next. The staff at your IV therapy center will be careful about the speed at which the drip is delivered, because going too fast can cause you to feel a little uncomfortable.
Depending on your treatment plan, you may benefit from lower dose infusions that take less than two hours or subcutaneous (under the skin) injections that require only a few minutes of your time. Your health goals and current condition determine which service our team recommends for you.
How Often Should You Get NAD Drips to Maximize the Benefits?
Most IV therapy centers recommend an initial protocol that takes place over three days, or in some cases five. People who are intending to get NAD drips to support them in their addiction recovery will usually receive much higher NAD doses, in a protocol that can last 10 days to two weeks. Experts have also noted the ability of NAD+ to reduce cravings and minimize withdrawal symptoms. reduce inflammation and reduce pain by adding an NAD iv into you're long term recovery.
The frequency at which you would ideally receive “top-up” NAD drips depends on your health profile. If you have been feeling especially tired, down, and unfocused, our IV infusion center may recommend that you receive an NAD drip once or twice a week. People who are simply looking after their health by getting NAD drips will not need to get NAD IV therapy that often — the dose that is administered in a single drip will last around two weeks. Many people choose to get an NAD IV once a month to feel their best.
Will You Feel Different Immediately After Receiving an NAD Drip?
Healthy individuals who are young, active, and healthy and who choose to get an NAD IV Therapy because they take their health and wellbeing seriously may not notice any clear differences at all. Because they are already starting from a point of good health, they are simply working to prevent common symptoms associated with declining NAD levels — like fatigue, weight gain, “brain fog”, vulnerability to infections, and even fine lines and wrinkles.
Those who have been feeling fatigued, who have lost focus, who are struggling with weight gain, or who are seeking to overcome an addiction can, on the other hand, experience results very quickly. When you receive an NAD IV drip, all the NAD is delivered straight to your bloodstream, after all.
It has the power to enhance brain function, increase energy, and boost your overall well-being. As an anti-aging IV therapy to slow the aging process, our NAD + infusion therapy is specifically formulated to boost your body's levels of NAD + to get both your mind and energy back.
Who Can Benefit from an NAD IV Therapy?
Nearly everyone can benefit from NAD supplementation, but the reasons for which you might turn to NAD IV therapy are individual:
- People over the age of 50 have already lost half the NAD they once had — something that has now been shown to account for many of the unpleasant symptoms of aging. If this is you, an NAD drip can help you recover lost energy and vitality very quickly.
- Younger people who have been exposed to factors that speed up oxidative damage, like high stress levels, sleep deprivation, and drinking alcohol, can also recover their lost NAD with the help of IV NAD therapy.
- Young and healthy people can receive NAD drips for an overall boost and promote mitochondrial function and cellular regeneration and maintain their health over the long term.
- People of any age who are struggling with an addiction, including binge eating and smoking, can turn to an NAD IV Therapy protocol to help them fight the withdrawal symptoms that make it so hard to stop engaging in a behavior or using a substance.
If you're trying to Improve Athletic Performance, Athletes and anyone looking to improve their physical performance will benefit from NAD IV therapy. NAD+ has the ability to boost energy and cognitive function so that you maintain at optimal performance.